A joint letter to all school leaders from:
- the Secretary of State for Education
- the Association of School and College Leaders (ASCL)
- the National Association of Head Teachers (NAHT)
- the National Governance Association (NGA)
- the Confederation of School Trusts (CST)
The letter explains the commitment to taking action in response to the teacher workload advisory group report and support for school leaders to reduce workload.
It was published together with a report from the teacher workload advisory group and the government’s response.