Schools are "not aware" of the need to offer allergy lessons to children, the mother of a boy with a potentially fatal allergy has said.
Stephanie Hulme's son William, six, could suffer a fatal anaphylactic shock from his allergy to cats and nuts.
Mrs Hulme, of Cardiff, is giving free allergy lessons in primary schools with the Anaphylaxis Campaign.
The Welsh Government said all schools have guidance to support learners with these healthcare needs.
Mrs Hulme said William was "sad and upset" when he could not join in some school…