Guidance: Children’s social care services: raising concerns with Ofsted

From Ofsted PublicationsLeave a Comment

Updated: Revised guidance to include all concerns (rather than just whistleblowing).

If you believe that any child is at immediate risk of harm, contact the children’s social care department of the child’s local authority or report this to the police.

Otherwise, it’s usually best to talk to the social care provider first. However, you may want to contact us if you:

  • are not satisfied with the provider’s response
  • feel that you cannot contact the provider directly

This guidance sets out what Ofsted can and cannot do, the types of issues you can raise with us, and what we will do with your…

Follow us on …

Leave a Comment